1.The battery is full of power when it’s out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2.no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3.by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4.there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5.comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6.the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7.easy storage, less maintenance;
8.using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
l. Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom form electrolyte for air transport-complies with LATA/ICAO Special provision A67.
2. Not restricted for air transport-complies with LATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
3. UL-recognized component.
4. Can be mounted in any orientation.
5. Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
6. Long service life, float or cyclic applications,
7. Maintenance-free operation.
8. Low self discharge.
9. Case and cover available in both standard and flame retardant ABS.
Positive plate – Standard Pb-Ca-Sn alloy
Negative plate – Balanced Pb-Ca grid for improved recombination efficiency
Separator – AGM separator
Electrolyte – Dilute high purity sulphuric acid
Battery container and cover – ABS
Pillar seal – Double layers epoxy resin seal
Relief valve – Self sealing rubber cap valve with proven reliability